Friday, August 5, 2011

A short walk through Northbridge and some great camera phone stop animation from Sumo Science

Northbridge
Northbridge
Northbridge
Northbridge
Northbridge
Northbridge
Northbridge
Northbridge
Northbridge
More happy snaps from the iPod Touch. Being a tight-arse I try to avoid paying for parking whenever possible and I've got my 'secret' free spot staked out about fifteen minutes walk away from the TAFE college. I enjoy the stroll as Northbridge really is an interesting place with an eclectic mix of cultures and businesses operating in the area. I snapped these on my walk back to the car earlier this week.

OK, so maybe a bit too much post treatment color in these pix... but I'm quite enjoying playing with this device... maybe Dean, the tech at the college, was right and I should have bought an iPhone rather than get a Nokia N8. But that 12 MP camera just sucked me in, despite the fact that after getting it, I left it unopened in the box for about 2 months. 

Hmmm... maybe it's time to put the iPod away and start playing with the Nokia... check this stop animation HD video created by Sumo Science at Aardman using the N8.